Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm a blogger

22 January 2010

Never in my life I would have thought of becoming a blogger, but after losing my twin boys I have decided that the best therapy will be writing. I have so many thoughts and the best way to deal with everything is to write it down or publish it. It might help someone going through the same or similar situation. Who knows?

The past month and a half has been the saddest time of my life. I never knew that life could hurt this much, but the pain gets better but will never go away. Some days something will trigger the whole thing and other days I carry on as if it never happened. At the time this happened in my life the support is there but sadly it disappear soon. You are only left with your thoughts and I was lucky to have such an amazing husband by my side. We got our strength from each other and if it wasn't for that I think I wouldn't have survived or got this far.

I am dealing with the situation and know that there is still hope for the future.

For now I'm happy to start this blog and get some of my thoughts out in the open.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land Karin!
    If I may, get yourself registered on Stirrup Queens blog roll (http://karinbritzmemoriesoflife.blogspot.com/) and also participate in ICLW that she has on her sight, its a great way to find bloggers in similar situations and to increase your readership.
    I cannot imagine the pain you have been through in the past month, my heart aches and the very thought of it.
    I am here and I am listening.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LFCA, I too never thought I would be a "blogger", but I can tell you that through the loss of our daughter I have met some truly wonderful supportive women who know exactly what we are feeling and going through as we try to learn to navigate our new normal. hugs

    Allison

    ReplyDelete